REPLY URGENT PLEASE!!

Dear Friend,
I am Dr.Oladi Kunde the Director Foreign Payment Unit of our bank Bank of Africa (BOA). I write you this proposal in good faith believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to review to you and I hope you will not betray this trust.
Last week, we coupled a consignment box belonging to one of our foreign customer whose fund ($5.5million Usd) was approved to be transfer through swift. But during the transfer process, we find out that his account here with us dose not posses Authorisation wire transfer code that could allow us transfer his fund directly to his account through Swift. Our bank management therefore held a meeting and agreed to transfer his fund through Diplomat Courier company system.
We therefore seal his fund amounting to $5.5million in a consignment box and hand it over to a diplomat to deliver to him hand to hand in his country. Though the diplomat did not know that the content of this consignment is money because we labelled it as Family Treasure for security reason. Unfortunately, the Diplomat has arrived to deliver the consignment but could not get inturch with the owner. He called me yesterday and said that he is tired of staying and waiting for the beneficiary. After that I made an inquiring and find out that our customer who owns the consignment died in a fatal car accident 4days back.
Based on this I am contacting you so that you can appear to the Diplomat as the beneficiary of the consignment hence he did not know him in person. I shall forward to you all related documents to prove to the Diplomat that you are the beneficiary so that he will deliver the consignment to you. Be informed that as soon as you have received the consignment from the Diplomat I shall immediately come over to meet you there in your country for the shearing of the money. Note that 40% of the total sum will be your share while 60% will be mine. If you are interested reply me immediately with the below required information as to assure me that you are not going to betray me as soon as you receive the consignment from the Diplomat:
1, Your Full Names.................................
2, Your Home or Office Address.............................
3, Your Occupation.............................................
4, Your Age................................................
5, Your Telephone Number.......................................
As soon as I hear from you with the required information I shall immediately forward to you the related documents which the Diplomat also has with him as a prove that you are the beneficiary so that you will call and meet him and receive the consignment from him.
I wait for your immediate respond,
Dr.Oladi Kunde.
Director Foreign Payment Unit
Bank of Africa (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina- Faso.
 



Template by : x-template.blogspot.com